Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Last Minute Gift Ideas

You have your list. You have checked it way more than twice. And now you are in need of some last minute gifts. But what? Here are a few ideas.

For your kids, Back To Basic Toys has some wonderful options for gifts. In some states, you can still order from this website today (by 2pm EST) and still receive your package. And better yet, in some states it doesn't even have to be expedited Fedex. Tell me any kid wouldn't have fun on the Fun Ride Deluxe. I would love to have this! They have 2 other versions for smaller kids and bigger "kids."

From MSN, I also found a list of stores from where you can still order online. It's worth checking out, they have the shipping information for great stores like Red Envelope, Target, Brookstone, Williams Sonoma, etc.

Also on Gifts.com is a section for the Last-Minute Holiday Gifts. It's an easy website to follow.

And of course, if you wish to give an Emily Allyn gift, you can still order it today by 4pm CST and get it by Saturday, the 23rd. That "One-of-a-kind" Snowflake shirt is calling your name!

Still need more ideas? Here are some of my favorites I've posted thus far. Maybe you can find these items at your nearest Target or book store.
Books
If I Build a Car
Dinosaur Stomp
The True Story of the Three Little Pigs
Three-Martini Playdate
The Mommy Chronicles

General
Red from Gap
Soccer Guys, Football Guys, Baseball Guys
Puzzles for kids
The Safe Side (video)
Zingo
Cranium Games


If you are still stumped, there is always the gift certificate option. Like I always tell my husband, you may not know specific items I love, but from the credit card bills you know the stores I like, so you can't go wrong!