Tuesday, December 05, 2006

A Little Pizazz for the Holidays

Physically, I am back. Mentally? Well, that's another story. After the Junior League Winter Market lasting Thursday through Sunday, I am dog tired and my "dogs are barkin'." For those who didn't see Planes, Trains, and Automobiles, John Candy said that - referring to his tired feet while taking off his shoes and socks on the airplane. Just for the record I did not take off my shoes at the show!

The woman next to me at the show creates amazing gifts. She started her company, Pizazz-Ware, in 2003 and has grown ever since. Her pieces can be found in stores around the Midwest or you can contact her for more information. Once you see these items, you will be hooked! One of my favorites is either the martini or wine glasses. You don't need wine charms with these because it is built in. You won't believe your eyes when you see the hundreds of ideas that flow from this woman's brain. She is truly gifted.

Utensils
Glassware
Barware
Keepsakes
Serving Pieces (perfect for wedding gifts)
Bowls/Baskets
Acrylic Ware
Pampered Pets
and plenty more