Thursday, December 07, 2006

Creative Kidstuff

If you live in the Twin Cities area, you have definitely heard of the store, Creative Kidstuff. It rocks the pants off any other kids toy store in the Metro... and may I dare say, possibly the nation! I have visited this store on multiple occasions, and it is no exaggeration to say I have never been disappointed - never. They test and review each toy before buying it for the store. They also write up a little blurb about many toys and why it stands out. See their Holiday Catalog for examples.

Their tagline, "We Know Kids, We LIKE Kids, We Know What Kids Like!" is genuine and perfect. I can't tell you how many times I've strolled into the store and said, "Can you show me some things I could give to a (insert your prospective age and gender here) 9 year old boy? I'd like to spend about $30." Without missing a beat, they travel around the store showing you things until you are satisfied.

Now, this is all great when you can actually get to the store. (Check out their store locations. They are not only in the Twin Cities, they are in many airports as well). However, lucky for you they also sell their items online! The best part about the online experience is you can call with your questions. So, you can easily pick up the phone and ask, "Can you give me some ideas that I could give to a 4 year old girl? I'd like to spend about $30." And they are more than happy to help you out.

Put simply, Creative Kidstuff:
Has superior customer service,
A selection of toys where there is literally something for everyone,
Finds cool toys you can't find in the big stores,
Has won a mountain-load of awards,
And best of all, you can't go wrong. The kid will love the gift!

As if I haven't talked this company up enough - you should also consider their gift wrapping. This is where the kids (especially those 2-5) go wild. It is a fun and crazy wrapping job.