Friday, December 08, 2006

Mom Replaces Pluto


Now that astronomers have decided Pluto is no longer a planet, they need to look at Planet Mom. I'm pretty sure those same scientists will soon reveal that planet Pluto has been replaced by Planet Mom. Rest assured there will still be 9 planets in the solar system... just in case you were losing sleep over it.

Planetmomshirts.com - apparel with an inside joke and you're in it - has a playful sense of humor. The sayings are sure to grab the attention of people walking by while you sport one of their shirts. And if you are also wearing the pants, be assured people will be staring at your bum as you are walking away!

The shirt above, Secretary of Transportation, will put a smile on any moms face.
From my other posts, you may have guessed that I have a little thing for wine. So, the Whine? No. Wine? Yes. is one of my favorites!
I'm also quite fond of the Because I said so shirt. I believe all moms would frame this shirt.

There are a slew of sayings to choose from. Check them out and allow yourself a few chuckles during this busy time of year. The only thing to be aware of - they use American Apparel shirts which tend to run small; "the shirts have a youthful fit." Definitely order a size up from what you normally wear.

I love these shirts. I wish the women owners/founders much success!