Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sevens on Sale!


I was one of those people who (once realizing the expense of children) could not pull myself to spend more than $80 on a pair of jeans. But indulge me for a moment while I share my "Sevens" story.

A couple of years ago my friends would talk about "Seven" and "Citizen" jeans, and they were on all the Hollywood stars. About a year ago, I was walking around aimlessly in Nordstrom. I was by myself (which is a rare occasion since I'm usually toting my boys around with me), so I took my sweet old time. I was in the jeans department and thought, "Oh cripes, I'm just going to see what all of the fuss is about." I grabbed a couple of Seven for All Mankind jeans and headed into the dressing room.

I pulled on those pants and I was instantly hooked. I seriously couldn't believe it! They were the most comfortable pair of jeans I had ever tried on. The biggest plus, it only took me about 10 minutes to decide on them - not the usual hour and 25-pair-later scenario. The jeans actually move with you, they give (more than normal "stretch" jeans), and they look good. Not to mention, you can think you look like all the stars! Now I just need to find a purse I love as much...

If you still are not convinced that you want to spend more than $80 on jeans, I found these Sevens on sale at Nordstrom (only $78.90)!