Saturday, September 30, 2006

De-cluttering the Diaper Bag

Anything that has to do with organization, I love! For me, organization is key to keeping my head screwed on straight and felling "together"... even in the diaper bag. These Diaper Bag Organizer Pouches by Sugar Booger are perfect. They separate Clean from Dirty and Snacks from anything else you want to put in these handy zipped bags. That onesie that Junior just regurgitated his afternoon bottle all over - no problem. Toss it in the dirty bag, and voila out from the clean bag comes a fresh onesie. Don't worry about the bags getting nasty and smelly. You can pop them into the washing machine (cold cycle) and hang them to dry. My only complaint is I would like to see another 1 or 2 "extra" bags in the bunch and more vibrant colors.