Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Ladies Who Launch (not Lunch)!


Well, OK, it's fun to Lunch too, but I'm talking about one of the fastest growing networking opportunities out there. Ladies Who Launch is for every woman who is launching a business, has an idea to pursue, or a goal to accomplish. I signed up for the Incubator - a consecutive four week "course" that focuses on you and your ideas, projects, and business aspirations. During the Incubator you will gain powerful momentum toward your purpose for being there. The energy in this group is amazing. It was founded by Beth Schoenfeldt and Victoria Colligan, two incredibly well-connected women living in New York, and two women who want to make a difference in other women's lives. After the Incubator, I joined the On-going program. If you do the Incubator, I think you must do the On-going meetings. It's what the program is all about - connecting people. New people join the group every month, so you are constantly meeting new people.


I'll be the first to admit, the website is a little confusing. However, they are working on it, and it is no reflection on how remarkable this group is and the possibilities that are at your fingertips. I can't say enough good things about this program. Every time I meet with these ladies I am re-energized!