Friday, September 29, 2006

Life is Good, isn't it?

Don't get me wrong. I love, love, love my own line of clothing (that's a given), but do you ever see something and think, "Man, I wish I would have thought of that!"? Every time I see a Life is good® shirt, that is what goes through my head.
I know we have all heard of this company. These clothes aren't exactly a "find," but they are amazing. Every year, they just keep getting more clever. And what better saying than, Life is good! It's a clear, positive message without being too hokey, and the designs always put a smile on my face. My favorite men's shirt shows a pair of boots and says, "Not all who wander are lost."
I always love a good success story, and the story about the two brothers behind Life is good® is a fun read. Most importantly, they give back. They make sure life is good for kids who face unfair challenges by throwing festivals and contributing the money to charities.