Monday, September 25, 2006

It's What's on the inside that Counts

Sure, we all love to see the little blue box from Tiffany, but what about the little red box from Red Envelope? I tend to forget about this store and I'm always delighted when I remember it. The gifts found online are creative and unique.

The gifts are endless, but for the those who enjoy to give or use wine accessories, I've found the following very handy items. For one, there's the Steady Sticks for your beverages. What a useful idea! I've seen people use these while having some outdoor fun, like playing bocce ball or lawn bowling.

There's also the Wine Tasting Kit. It comes with everything you need to throw a fun wine tasting party. If you are like me and cannot distinguish between the smell of chocolate and the smell of grass, you will still have a ball trying to guess. Who knows, you might even learn a thing or two about the aromas of wine!