Saturday, September 09, 2006

Crabby Cakes


How cute would these Robeez shoes look with the Emily Allyn Crabby Cakes onesie or tee?!!? I think the pair would be a fabulous match.
I have had customers ask me, "Don't some people get offended when they receive Crabby Cakes as a gift?" I say, "I'm sure there is 'someone' out there who would be offended, but I haven't run into that person yet. By the time most babies are 3 months or 6 months, there are days when every parent needs one of these shirts to laugh and lighten the day!"
If your head has been buried in the sand with the crab and you haven't heard of Robeez, you need to look into buying some of these brilliant shoes. They are soft-soled, comfy shoes that are pretty hard for your little Crabby Cakes to kick off when in "one of those moods."