Thursday, August 16, 2007

Diaper Bag 911





Need a diaper bag? I don't, but I wish I did when I saw The Trendy Tote. With a ton of adorable styles and prints to chose from, this is diaper bag heaven. If you can't find a diaper bag within this store, you need to see a therapist.

If backpacks are your thing, check out the Mia Convertible Backpack by Caden Lane. It's the one pictured above - simple and classic with the trendy colors of brown and pink (or brown and blue).

Are totes more your style? Get a load of these in what I will call "tote city". Can you believe all the styles? It's a tad mind-boggling and I don't even know where to begin in listing a few because they are all worthy of a link. So, I'll let you browse.


As if that wasn't enough to choose from, they also carry a load of messenger diaper bags, purse diaper bags, and a slew of more styles.

Gone are the days of my first plain, black, chunky diaper bag - and thank god!