Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back to School, Back to Work


With the kids going back to school, the organization bug bites. Buying all those school supplies makes me want to buy a bunch of super chic supplies for myself - and no, not the things at OfficeMax. I'm talking See Jane Work. I've posted about this store before. I don't drool, but if I did, I definitely would drool over this site!

The picture above is from Bob's Your Uncle File Folders. Limbo... good one! Can I get one hundred of your Limbo folders please? One isn't going to cut it.

Did you show up to your staff meeting wearing bunny slippers - only to remember it was pajama day at little Katie's school today? You might need the Mom Agenda Kitchen Folio. "Keep contact info, cafeteria menus, class schedules, team lists and the never-ending barrage of hand-outs, forms and flyers your kids bring home from school all in one well-organized place with the Kitchen Folio from Mom Agenda."

I needed one of these when we moved. If you or someone you know is moving, buy this Moving Kit. I'm one of those people that when faced with a daunting task like moving, I start frantically making lists of what needs to be done. To save lots of time and brain power, it would be nice to have a checklist that a professional took the time to create.

Spice up that CD collection with the Mixit CD Stickers. A fun and bright way to label you CDs.

Why use an ordinary paperclip, when you can use the Clipiola? Make a statement about you and your style.

As always with this store, I could go on and on and on and on and on. Alas, I need to go make dinner...