Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Years Resolution #3

I am going to keep up with my yoga and/or pilates this year, dammit... if it kills me. And in order to help me I've found a few fun things to buy.

Title Nine (T9) offers lots of stylin' athletic apparel. And better yet, most of it's on sale - the winter clothing anyway.

  1. I'll need a bag to throw some clothes in when I go to the studio. I like this one in the brown and pink.
  2. Since some days I think of myself as a superstar... ok, maybe not. But if you do, this shirt would be perfect for you. The other available colors seem more appealing.
  3. This pullover looks just plain comfy.
  4. They even sell my favorite Life Is Good shirts. They are on sale for only $15 (normally $24). Now that's what I call a deal.
  5. And for the days when I think, "Awww, screw it. I'm too tired," they have a lounge set. The pants look a little tacky, but you could put the shirt with your own sweats.
  6. For those lucky enough to be hitting some warm, swimming weather some time soon, check out their swimwear - especially the super cute board shorts.

And lastly, I will need a bag for my yoga mat (my kids ripped out the zipper in my current one). I found this bag at Wai Lana. What I love about this bag is the pockets! I never see mat bags with pockets. It's perfect for water, your gym card, a little cash, or what ever you may need a pocket for. Then you don't have to haul your entire purse! And if you need a mat to go in the bag, they sell extra thick mats. Extra thick mats is where it's at! But if you are worried about the planet, they also sell an eco-friendly mat.