Friday, January 05, 2007

Emily Allyn is Turning Green!


Let's face it, whether you believe in Global Warming or not, something needs to be done about the pollutants that fill our air and the chemicals put into everything you and I buy. I think we probably all agree on that. I'm not going to pretend I am an expert on these topics, but this New Years Resolution for Emily Allyn is to open our eyes a little more and take some action. I am committing our company to be more eco-friendly this year.

One major step we will be taking is to start carrying organic onesies and shirts! With Spring coming in a few months and everything turning back to their wonderful shades of green, we thought it would be the perfect time to grow our own little green-line! Heck, we might even start before Spring in hopes our "green dance" will bring an early Spring.

So, look for our organic onesies and shirts. I know many, many of you will be very happy with this news. I have been asked by loads of people if I carry organic clothing. Now I can tell them it's coming!
Ask for it and it will come.