Thursday, January 11, 2007

Amazing Moms

Do I think I am an amazing mom? That's easy. No!
However, I just might be viewed as an amazing mom after visiting the Amazing Moms website. One of my boys has a birthday coming up. He is into Star Wars these days. When I went to the site to find ideas for the party, I was amazed. There are some super suggestions and they are new suggestions - not just the old variations of musical chairs, pop the balloon, and drop the pin in the bucket.

But there's more to being an amazing mom than throwing an awesome party. Amazing Moms also gives ideas for family fun, arts and crafts, recipes for kids, (I love this one) boredom busters, and many, many more things to check out. When you are "done" with the same old routine, try some of the fun suggestions on the site. It will definitely change up your day!

Now that I've earned the title, Amazing Mom, I should probably work on the Amazing Wife title... maybe next year!