Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Dirt Be-Gone

Abracadabra. Zippity Doo. Dirt Be-Gone. Poof. Poof. Poo.
There is such a thing as magic! If you don't believe me, you haven't tried the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser. It cleans just about anything... literally. I love to have a clean, spotless-as-can-be-with-two-boys house, but I hate cleaning. So any product that is going to make cleaning a breeze, is top dog with me. I have used it on my refrigerator door handles. You know, those handles that get all grimy and nothing, not even bleach gets them clean. Well these little erasers cleaned those dirty handles with ease. I barely had to scrub. I moved on to my dishwasher and microwave, then the stair railings, and some scuffs on the walls. I will warn you, however, it took off some paint on my walls. So far, that is my only negative discovery.