Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Spoons!

Flashback. 1986 slumber party. My house. About 1:00 am. Eight screaming girls. Why were we screaming? Well, there were lots of reasons, just ask my dad. Uh oh, another flashback, "Emily, will you be quiet down there?" And it wasn't exactly a polite question as it was a furious demand.
Back to why we were screaming. Well, as I said, there were lots of reasons, movies, funny stories, ghost stories, and spoons. Yes, spoons.

Do you remember the game? It's back! Actually, I'm not sure it ever left. I just didn't exactly play in college. Although I suppose it would have been a good twist on a drinking game. I digress.
It's a simple, yet very fun concept. You need to get four-of-a-kind. Once you do, you secretly snag a spoon. If you see a spoon is gone, they are all up for dibs and you want to get one before they are gone or you, my friend, are done. Some may say, "I don't need to buy that game. We have a deck of cards and we have spoons." But I ask you, do you really want to be washing your spoons constantly? Do yourself a favor. Slap down the $10.00 for the Giant Spoons game and save yourself the headache of not having a clean spoon the next time you dig into that Ben and Jerry's.