Monday, November 26, 2007

Catching Up

Hope everyone had a fun and relaxing holiday weekend! I, however, did not. From Wednesday night to Sunday afternoon, I spent my time in bed with a severe case of strep throat. Some people might say, "Oh my, relish the time alone, milk the sick time by getting waited on." Unfortunately it wasn't like that. Let's just say I was really sick and couldn't enjoy any of it. On the plus side, I did catch up on some TV shows!

I watched the two episodes of this season's Project Runway.

I also caught quite a few entertaining episodes of The Real Housewifes of Orange County. Heard of it but had never seen it. Can someone please tell Bravo to mix up their commercials? I know they are in it for the money and there is some statistical information out there that says, "Show this commercial 50 times during one show and the consumer won't forget it." The problem is, I am now completely annoyed. I get it already. Real Housewives has a new show this Tuesday night and Project Runway has a new show Wednesday night. TiVO the shows and skip the ads. As if that needs to be said anymore!

Lastly, I caught Stacy London's (from What Not To Wear) Fashionably Late premier. I think she's pretty damn funny! You can catch this one on Friday nights. For the most part, it's a witty show, but I don't think I'll be spending my Friday nights watching it... unless I'm sick.