Monday, November 26, 2007

From Mom the Elf

Giving is a great feeling. Giving to yourself is just as great! So, don't forget to get pick up a few items just for you this holiday season. (There's no question you deserve it, Mom.) While I was in bed for four days, I memorized the J.Crew catalog... lucky you. Here are a few picks you might not want to pass up.

Cashmere Slipper Socks. Do I need to say more than just Cashmere? If you have a catalog, flip through it to find these slippers. They are incredibly adorable on. I would say this online picture does not do them justice. $225.

Merino Alice sweater jacket (pictured above). Let's see who can beat me to buying this one! The color choices aren't the greatest. I would need to go to the nearest J.Crew to see if I can pull of the dark poppy one. $158.

Shawl-collar fleece popover. One word. Comfortable. Sale $49.50.

Luxe cashmere Bristol sweater. This open neck sweater is adorable. $350.