Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Laugh Much?


One of my favorite things in life is laughing... laughing so hard you almost pee your pants.

Christie Mellor does it to me every time. She is the author of The Three Martini Playdate and The Three Martini Family Vacation. If you enjoyed her books as much as I did, you will enjoy reading more of her on Mommy Track'd section The Three Martini Complaint Department where she writes about more hilarious situations. She is truly gifted, and last time I read the Three Martini Playdate, I swear a little pee came out!

Mommy Track'd has a few informative sections. In the upper left corner, click Features or Survival Guide. You will find tons of fun and practical information.

Want more Christie Mellor? She has a new book that just came out (literally, it was released April 8, 2008), Were You Raised By Wolves?: Clues To the Mysteries of Adulthood. Only $13.57 at Amazon. I'm looking forward to it, and I'm sure I'll love it enough to post about it.