Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cabins and Beaches

Here in Minnesota the weather isn't so great. It's the end of April and quite frankly, I'm sick of it. But I told myself I am going to start thinking summer anyway. Mentally, I'll be going up to our cabins and there are a few things I found in Pottery Barn Kids that would be perfect!

Adirondack Chairs - how dang cute are these with all those bright colors? Not only are they fun, they are "green". Made out of sustainable eucalyptus. Hmmm, interesting. Plus you can get a name printed on the chair. Perfect and only $69.

My kids are a little older (not toddlers anymore), so they can start hauling their own stuff around in these kids sized beach totes printed in whales or sharks. $34 (free shipping until May 22).

If your child is a sand-nut, she will absolutely love this oversized sandbox with it's own canopy for protection.

To spice up the mood and make sure everyone is having a blast, check out these games - the Beach Toss and SkeeBall (and really, who doesn't think SkeeBall is a hoot?)! $39 and $49 respectively.

Think summer. It is coming, I promise.