Monday, July 23, 2007

SPA & Childcare? Must be a Mirage.


It's high time I post something for the moms! I looked back on my posts and it's been a little one-sided lately for the kiddos. I saw this post on Mommies With Style and had to share. For you moms out there trying to come up with an ingenious plan for what to do when your kids go off to school or if you just plain want to make loads of money... I suggest the following idea. And of course, for all the other moms out there who just want a little pampering during the day, this is perfect!

Abbracci. The only unfortunate thing about this store is the location, at least for 99% of us. It is located in California. Yes, perfect for those of you near Redondo Beach. Not so perfect for those of you, say in Minnesota, near me! The idea is brilliant. An upscale SPA offering childcare Wednesday through Friday all the while you are being pampered. How many times have you looked down at those toes and thought, "I want a pedicure... now!"? How many times have you thought, "I would love to go get a massage, but my sitter works during the day."?

No more excuses ladies (for those in beautiful California). Now for those mothers out there not in California, please start opening up this concept nation-wide!