Monday, July 09, 2007

Call Me


"...on the line. Call me, call me any anytime. Call me." Blondie's Call Me song. Who knew she was ahead of her time. With the Erin Condren call me cards, you won't have to embarrass yourself by singing the lyrics every time you want some one to call you. Instead, you can simply slip that someone your card. I'm sure there are still some of you that will feel the need to break out into the Blondie tune, but that's at your own risk. These cards are perfect for new people you meet at playdates or parties.

Erin Condren also carries many other trendy cards. Her designs are innovative and bright. I love these return address labels, perfect for the back of the envelope. She even designs wonderful holiday cards like these Valentines. But I think the cards I would use the most are the gift labels. How many times have I wrapped a gift and realized I forgot a card? Too many, especially for kids. When my kid goes to a birthday party, a card is about the last thing on my list. So, these labels are ideal for moi.