Friday, July 20, 2007

For the Dog Days of Summer

Ahhh, to be a kid again! Can you imagine having one of these when you grew up? It would have been the most fun toy for those hot summer days. Extextoys.com carries some super fun water slides. The only problem is you can't be over 110 pounds. I'm 5'9" (so in the world of reality I'm over 110 pounds), how am I supposed to have as much fun as the kids? I have to sit on the side lines and just watch.

If you would like to try this out before summer's end, it is on sale (slightly) and you can get free shipping right now. I'd love to hear from those of you who have used these. They seem like a wonderful idea, but I have read a few reviews (not on this particular model) where the seems rip easily and holes appear after only 6 uses, etc. Is it worth it? You tell me!