Thursday, September 04, 2008

Garnet Hill


So, recently I received a Garnet Hill catalog in the mail. I really can't remember the last time I paged through a Garnet Hill. Some of it just really isn't my taste. But I discovered some great finds. As usual, I thought I would share them with you so you don't have to scour the website or catalog yourself.

(Thought: Do you think when I reach the gates at heaven and everyone in front of me is explaining how they gave back - maybe they served the public by being Mayor of their town or a Judge in their County, or they gave back to their community by helping with Meals on Wheels or donating scads of money to organizations or spent their time raising money for worthy charities, or they helped children by providing foster care, or they worked in Social Services - do you think I can say, "I gave the gift of time to people by researching great finds on the internet so they wouldn't have to"? Do you think that will fly at the pearly gates?)

On we go...

Modern Merino Sweater - Tunic style - Nice take on the tunic.

Silk-Trimmed Sweater - Adorable (not so big on the tank though).

Asian Wrap Long-Sleeve Pajamas - Different, looks comfy.

Cheetah Faux-Fur Coat - PETA would be proud.

Provence Cosmetic Bags - Who doesn't need a cute cosmetic bag?

Apple Blossom Sateen Bedding - Reminds me of Calvin Klein.

Dot to Dot Percale Bedding - For the girls' rooms. Love the Pistachio Ground and the Ballerina Pink Ground.