Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tiny Prints

I love this image. Every time I see it, I smile and giggle. "I've arrived." Classic and so true. It's all about the baby.

I'm sure you need absolutely no introduction to the above image. It's everywhere. In Marketing 101 this company received an A+. But just in case you fall into the 2% of the population who hasn't seen this image, let me introduce you. It belongs to the genius minds at Tiny Prints - a must when ordering announcements, invitations, thank yous, and labels.

Recently, I received some cards from Tiny Prints. They are every bit as classy, fun, original and dynamic as the website claims.

As I'm scrolling through their website trying to pick out some paper to highlight, I honestly can't decide which ones to show you! They are all adorable. I am completely serious. Have a look for yourself.
Baby Girl announcements (click view all and get that scroll finger ready)
Baby Boy announcements (same drill)
Baby Shower announcements (gender neutral, they also carry gender specific)
Birthday Party invitations (some of my favorites: the pirate, the cowboy, the slumber party, and the pink castle)
Tiny Prints also carries invitations for almost any kid-related occasion you can think of, many thank you notes as wells as gift tags and labels.
The company is growing so fast they just launched Wedding Paper Divas to keep up with the demands from brides-to-be.

I'll go out on a limb and say if you can't find anything at Tiny Prints that suits you and your occasion, you might have a problem.


Tiny Prints - you will be totally satisfied (please try to say that without your Valley Girl accent).