Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Graffiti You'll Love

I love quotes. They can be clever, witty, sad, meaningful; and they can even inspire. I have a rock which reads simply, "Courage." But the box it came in reads, "Feel the fear and do it anyway." I love it!

Wonderful! Graffiti places all your favorite sayings, ideas, wishes, definitions, monograms, and expressions on a removable transfer. The words look as though you painted them on the wall. The transfer is made from a very thin piece of vinyl. I've seen it, you can't even tell it's vinyl.

There's an array of ideas to choose from, it might get a little overwhelming, in a good way. And you can create your own personalized graffiti. Be creative, let the juices flow. Use their ideas for inspiration.

Surprise your husband with this one in his closet or somewhere he will see it everyday. Even after a month if he doesn't "see" it anymore because he's so used to it, you can easily take it down and replace it with a new little message!

Someone needs to send this one to Obama since his campaign is based on the word Change.

If you love quotes, start here.

If you are a man reading this, do not, I repeat do not buy this one for the wifey.

If you have a daughter who has moved out on her own. Be sure to give her this. Subtle, I know.

All I can say is cool, cool, cool. I love this product. What an exceptional idea.