Thursday, May 22, 2008

How Lazy Have We Become?

I saw this so-called product today on Daily Candy. The Spinning Cone.
I can't believe someone even thought this product up. What's more unbelievable is that a store would carry it. I mean, come on. How lazy are the adults or children who use this?

If I'm going to reach for an explanation, I'll say it could be a white elephant gift, a joke gift.

And I love the description: "The answer for lazy lickers! This motorized ice cream cone will have your whole family fighting for them…" Fighting for them, really? Well, I guess if my family is wrestling each other to the ground for them that would involve some exercise and we wouldn't be considered lazy. Just lazy lickers.

Clarification: This blog is about Amazing Finds for Moms and Tots. I obviously don't think this product is amazing. I do however, think it is amazingly lame.