Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The ABCs of Learning

Here is a super unique baby gift idea. My cousin bought this wallhanging for me when my first was born. I had never seen one like it - I love those kinds of gifts! Each ABC pocket holds a pillow toy corresponding to that letter. They are adorable, soft, and fun to play with. The L is a cute lollipop. The reverse side shows the matching letter L for the younger Einsteins out there.

The company, Pockets of Learning, manufacturers a bunch of educational and interactive toys.

and there's more.

If you are looking for an exceptional baby gift (and let's face it, who isn't?), checkout the Pockets of Learning website. I love it when fun and educational are in the same sentence!


Readers: I think we are past due for a "Just for Moms" post. That will be next!