Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Ickle, Pickle, and Tickle


Me: Ickle me, Pickle me, and Tickle me were sitting on a fence. Ickle me and Pickle me fell off. Who was left?
You: Tickle me (now picture my arms coming out of your screen to reach out and tickle you).

It's one of my favorite kid jokes. Yes, the ones they say over and over and over again.

The picture above reminds me of this joke. Ickle me because my first reaction is just plain ick. Pickle me because it's green like a pickle. And Tickle me because when you sit in it, I can only imagine the hairs would constantly be tickling you. Plus, I must admit, it reminds me of Mr. Snuffleupagus. Aside from all that, I will say it is funky and a bit fun.

You can find the Baby Hairy Bertoia chair at Genius Jones. And if you have $850 burning a whole in your pocket, it can be yours. I can't imagine there are many people in your circle that have this chair, therefore it would truly be a unique find for you.