Friday, July 18, 2008

Another Funny

For the weekend, I leave you with this...
You will laugh out loud at least 15 times, guaranteed.
I found this article on Cracked.com, 20 Baby Products Great For Traumatizing Infants. (Right click link and choose open in new window to read the article and my comments below side-by-side.)

#20 - Creepy
#19 - Gross to even think about having to do something like that, don't like the visual
#18 - Still doesn't look safe to me
#15 - As cracked.com puts it, "This is a great way to teach your children "I trust you exactly none."
#9 - OK, I understand they do this in other countries, fine, that is their culture and what they know. But that is in other countries people.
#8 - Think JonBenet.
#7 - I might just have to get me one of these.
#5 - Just plain wrong. Enough said.
#3 - So mean... yet so funny.
#1 - Well, Emily Allyn posted on this a loooong time ago! That's right, I guess we are just ahead of the game. Stick with us, we'll take you places.