Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Make This Fall Sweeter

If you consider Fall starting when school starts, it's here. Otherwise, it's just around the corner. We must face it, another summer has flown by. However, I have to say fall is one of my favorite times of the year. Not too hot, not too cold. You are ready for a little crisp air (not arctic, just crisp). You are ready to slip those jeans back on and maybe even a comfy sweater.

Sweeters makes the most darling sweaters for toddlers. They truly are one-of-a-kind. Each sweeter is handmade. They do not mass produce the sweaters, they only knit when orders are placed. This is a huge plus for customers because the sweaters are custom made - you can choose the color, yarn weight, and can have the sweaters monogrammed however you'd like. Now that's service.


I love this lobster sweater, and this football sweater. And personally I'd like wrap myself up in this blanket. It looks so comfortable. If you have a little girl, you have to look at the poncho sweaters - so adorable.

I'm off to ask Sue (the owner) if she would be willing to start a line for adults!