Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Oh Where, Oh Where Have You Been?


Exciting news on my homefront... which explains where I have been for the past week!

I am going back to school to become a paralegal. I spent last week getting my application turned in and trying to sign up for the only class I can take this Spring. That one class had 3-5 openings for 4 weeks. Then it happen to fill up the day I could register. Later that night, a spot opened up (someone had dropped the class). I went to register and had a hold was placed on my account. This was of course at 10pm, so no one was in the administrative offices to help me. I had to sweat it out all night hoping no one would take my spot. I woke up the next morning and called. Sure enough the hold was a mistake and they fixed it. I went to register and on the last step, my registration failed. Again I called and again it was their mistake. If you heard ringing in your ears last Wednesday, it might have been me screaming from Minnesota. But alas, I finally got into the class that day.

And the one lesson I learned... I'm not cut out for drama.

The good news is, since I already have a BA, this process is only going to take about 1-1/2 years!

What is going to happen with Emily Allyn, you ask? Good question. Emily Allyn will stay alive and kicking! No need to shop anywhere else for your basic infant and toddler needs. Stick with us and we'll take you places! As for the Emily Allyn blog. Finding amazing products to share with all of you has been a wonderful journey. I hope you have enjoyed it as much as I have. I am going to take some time to think about whether I can realistically keep up the blogging. I wouldn't want to short any of you!

So, I'll be back after I mull it over. (I'm sure the suspense is really killing you.)