Thursday, March 27, 2008

More from Boden

I think I should start asking Boden for a little share of their profits for all the great finds I do on my blog! However, I will admit they do make it easy with their super cute clothes and right now don't forget they are offering free shipping and returns, plus 10% off your purchase.

If you want to put that great offer to use, here are some fabulous picks. (And you will have to follow this link to Boden when you finally find your goods, Boden.)

Knot Front Dress - $98.00 (shown above in green)

Washed Down Shirt Dress - $108.00 (this is quite the popular one, many colors are on backorder, big time)

Scallop Applique Top - $58.00

Chambray Pintuck Top - $58.00

Slinky Printed Henley - $58.00

Washed Skirt - $38.00
Washed Hoody - $68.00

Fancy Long Applique Skirt - $108.00

Canvas and Denim Skirt - $58.00