Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Lifetime TV and BCA


Breast Cancer is no laughing matter. However, it is ok to have a little fun while sending out an important message.
Lifetime TV put this bill on their Web page with a petition drive to show your support. All you need to do is fill out your name, email, state, and zip. Easy as 1-2-3-4.

Their campaign is: be my support. be my strength.
be my bra.
Love it!

After you fill out the short petition form, you will find yourself on a Thank You page where you can create your very own own character and add her to the growing list of women wanting to find a cure for this dreadful disease. My character is shown above, in the middle. (Just to be clear, you only have certain styles to choose from. I would never actually wear this top, but I love the shoes. Then again, we aren't really focusing on me in this post, are we.)