Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Endless Enticements

Have you heard of Endless.com? They carry shoes and handbags.
I have been searching for a pair of shoes for a wedding this weekend (not to mention a dress, but that's another story). Let's just say I spent quite a bit of time on the internet comparing shoes at Zappos, Piperlime, Shoes.com, Nordstrom, and Endless.com.

Zappos - four little words: rip off, big time
Shoes.com - a tad better prices than Zappos
Piperlime - a tad better prices than Shoes.com
Endless.com - best deals (by far), plus free overnight shipping and free returns. And for a limited time they are deducting $5 off your order when you use overnight shipping (which is already free).

I have been so impressed with this company, I can't stand it! First, I love free shipping. Like many of you, I have a hard time paying for shipping. I have the Mall of American and tons of little neighborhood shops not too far from me. But there's a but. But with kids, as you all know, it's not easy to get to those stores. And of course being able to shop at 10pm or 8am is huge.

One thing all of the above online shops have in common is free shipping and free returns. Which is great, however with lower prices and free overnight shipping Endless.com is the clear winner.

I ordered 5 pairs of shoes from Shoes.com and Endless.com. The packaging by Shoes.com was rather sloppy. The packaging by Endless.com was neat, looked like the shoes had never been tried on (a.k.a. returned), and included a little bonus. Right now, when you buy shoes from Endless.com, you also receive a little package of Godiva chocolates. I'm assuming it's a Valentine's Day thing, so I don't know how long it will last.

How cute are the shoes pictured above?
Joan & David, $115.
Go ahead, buy a little something for yourself. It will arrive in time for Valentine's Day. Just be sure to check the countdown clock displayed toward the top of the page to order in time.

Endless.com - Tony.