Friday, June 20, 2008

10 Years and Counting


Today is my 10 year anniversary! I can hardly believe it. For the most part, I still remember that day pretty clearly - which is a feat in itself considering I can't remember much. Today I was doing some "preparations" like getting a pedicure and manicure. A wedding party came in for their appointments. The bride was so happy and so excited. I couldn't help but think to myself how lucky the bride-to-be is and what she has to look forward to for the next 10 years, plus. I've had 10 amazing years with my husband and we now have 2 wonderful boys. I'm thankful in so many ways and I can't wait for the next 10 years!

My husband and I are sending the kiddos off tomorrow to celebrate. One thing I'm excited for... waking up on my own, no kids pouncing on me!

Have a great weekend. I know I will :)