Thursday, May 01, 2008

Athleta


Here is a picture of me during my morning routine.
And if you believe that, I have some real estate over yonder I'd like to sell you! I wish I could do that. For those who can, no need to rub it in. My yoga capabilities are getting much better, but still...

I have officially started my countdown to Mother's Day. My countdown doesn't actually include me counting down, it just means there's no holding back on purchases for myself - especially things I don't love spending money on. Wait, is there anything? Yes, yes there is. Workout clothes and beachwear. I like to buy workout clothes, it makes me feel better to wear a little something new, but I wouldn't put it in the love-to-buy category. And swimsuits... is there anyone on the face of this planet who has had kids that loves to buy swimming suits? Especially those of us who live in Minnesota where our thighs haven't seen sunlight in 6 months. Nice thought, eh?

If you have been searching for some summer clothing for the beach and Yoga, try this website, Athleta. I like that you can shop by sport (towards the top); it's not just for yogi's and beach-goers. And I will admit their suits are pretty dang cute. Their pitch - The Combinations are Endless. It's actually true. Wait until you see all the styles and prints. I think this Summer Shade Tee looks very comfortable and this Swim Coverup Crochet Hoodie is darling.

Going to a crazy pool party? Try this Printed Shoreline Skirt. Worthy enough to wear to the party and if you get thrown in the pool towards the end of the night, you won't care because it's made of swimsuit fabric, bonus!
You're it. Your turn to find some things.
Oh, and the picture above is from the Athleta website.