Thursday, November 15, 2007

Santa's Helpers

Who needs Santa and his elves when you can have your very own Toy Shop in the convenience of your own home? OK, I'll venture to answer my own question. I need Santa. I need him for the sole reason so I can threaten my kids with the almighty, "You had better be good, Santa is watching." What am I going to do when they are old enough to know the truth? That's a whole other post.

I think this toy shop is adorable. It even has a toy shop quilt and tote to match. It's a nice size too, measuring 51"L x 43"W x 63"H. Heck you could build toys in there! It's $448.00.

For a more manly tent, there is the Garage Play Tent - Stan's Garage - same size, same price, also available with matching quilt and tote. The Retro Race Car is a perfect accessory for the garage. Maybe your son will grow up and take over the Garage Logic Radio Show.